Last updated on August 2nd, 2018
VigFX is a new, revolutionary way to get a big time boost in the bedroom with over-the-counter, inexpensive pills. It sounds too good to be true, but I was pleasantly surprised when I got my free trial and started getting erections I hadn’t had in a long time. But I had other questions, and so did some of you.
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about VigFX. Feel free to contact the makers of VigFX directly if you have further questions about the product.
Is There a Free Trial of VigFX?
Yes! VigFX comes with a free trial. I used it, and all I had to pay was a few bucks for shipping and handling. A few days later I got my first free bottle and started taking the supplement.
What is VigFX?
VigFX is an all-natural male enhancement supplement that improves male virility, libido, and sexual performance. It’s a gel version of the VigRX Plus formula, but it comes in an enteric-coated capsule with an extended release, meaning the contents are released slower and put to use more effectively.
What’s the Difference Between VigRX Plus and VigFX?
VigFX is the VigRX formula, intensified with maximum absorption to get even more sexual enhancement benefits out of the product. A big difference is that it is enterically coated. Sounds like a big word, but it means that the pill’s coating protects the capsule from dissolving in stomach acid and delivers the formula to the intestine, which is where it needs to be.
Competing products may only have a 10%-15% absorption rate, but VigFX packs an absorption close to 90%! You get more of the clinically proven VigRX Plus formula and with highly enjoyable results.
Long story short, VigFX is a more extreme version of VigRX Plus that results in even more sexual desire, intensity, and pleasure.
What’s So Great About Enteric Coating?
As mentioned above, most male libido pills and pharmaceuticals deliver less than 20% of their formula to the intestines. That leaves over 80% that just dissolves in stomach acid. The enteric coating of VigFX is a special protective shell that guards the formula in the harsh environment of the GI system.
So what’s so great about enteric coating? Thanks to the coating, you get ALL OF the sexual desire and performance-enhancement benefits of the VigRX Plus all-natural ingredients: more stamina, control and an even larger, more impressive erection.
How is VigFX Different than Viagra?
First, Viagra is a pharmaceutical erectile dysfunction pill typically suited for men with more advanced erection difficulties. You typically need a doctor’s prescription to buy it, and it only works for one ‘session’ with no long-term benefit to sexual health and function. No doubt, it’s awesome, but there are side effects, it’s expensive, and requires some planning on your part.
VigFX, on the other hand, does not require a prescription. It comes with a free trial so you can decide if it’s good for you. And it is a long-term solution to ED issues. In addition to ED issues, it increases your libido and your erection size. All things that Viagra doesn’t do.
Is VigFX Safe?
Only you and your doctor know if any medication is safe, so discuss with him or her to know how safe VigFX will be.
Having said that, VigFX is an all-natural product manufactured at a cGMP compliant facility in the United States. The vast majority of men use VigFX with no problems whatsoever, and it’s very likely you’ll be among them. I had no problems when I used it.
Do I Need a Prescription to Buy VigFX?
Not at all. VigFX is a dietary supplement, and as such, you can skip that uncomfortable doctor visit (although it’s still a great idea to ask your doctor) and buy VigFX without a prescription, online.
How Long Does it Take To Get Results from VigFX?
Most men report increased desire for sex within the first month, and they report greater endurance and control within 90 days.
Is There Scientific Proof that VigFX Works?
Yes there is. Among other statistics, the VigFX formula is clinically proven to:
- Increase intercourse satisfaction by 71%
- Increase sex drive by 47%
- Increase ability to sustain an erection during intercourse by 63%
Where Can I Buy VigFX?
Buying VigFX is easy. Like I mentioned above, you don’t need a prescription, and you can get your free trial online here.
I found that it works, and hopefully you will too.